Markup / Languages:
Build systems / Preprocessing:
Gulp, Grunt, SASS, LESS
MVC, Angular, Codeigniter, Zend, VueJS
Wordpress, ExpressionEngine, Magento, Joomla, Droopal, Concrete5
Bootstrap, Foundation, D3
-Fluent in all Adobe products (e.g.: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Languages: English, French, Tagalog.
- Abundant experience interacting with international clients. This ranges from establishing rapport between organization and client, getting all necessary information from them, assessing current and future scenarios, carrying constant communication, to reporting work progress and further proposing/adding more value for their product/service/business.
- Comfortable in breaking down details from the client to the technical team.
- Comfortable “simplifying” technical details to decision makers.
- Have no problems being sent and immersed in different cultures or even learn languages to transact or do business in different cities or countries.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Can lead, direct, and guide a team and at the same time maintain strong coding skills.
- Act as a project manager to maintain operations but at the same time persistent in learn and discovering new technologies, methodologies, solutions, or the likes.
- Be able to understand the needs of an organization and/or its clients outside the realm of web development.